Micro Onion (30u.)
Micro Onion (30u.)

Micro Onion (30u.)

The Micro Onion has a longer shape than the common onion, sweet flavor, very tasty and crispy. Its use is very versatile and has become one of the micro vegetables most demanded by chefs for their versatility and aesthetics.

 

TASTING NOTES: creaking, sweet onion.

AIRS WELL WITHgarlic, anchovy, celery, pork, clove, cabbage, lamb, pea, liver, egg, ginger, mint, blood sausage, orange, nutmeg, oyster, potato, cucumber, smoked fish, fatty fish, pepper, chicken, hard cheese, beet, rosemary, sage, seta, beef, bacon, tomato, thyme, carrot.

USE: meats, fish and seafood.

FORMATO: 30 u.

ORIGIN: Germinarte.

INGREDIENTS: micro onion.

CONSERVATION: between 4º and 6º. Excess moisture can reduce the shelf life of the product. Product washed and ready to consume.

ALLERGENS: may contain traces of mustard. 

DATE OF CONSUMPTION: 15 days. 

TEMPORALITY: available all year.

COLOR AND SHAPE: elongated form.

NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: its main nutrient is water, with 90% of its composition and in the remaining 10% we find essential oils, vitamins B, C and E. Also multiple minerals and trace elements such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium and sulphur among others, as well as essential amino acids and fiber.

NUTRITIONAL CHARACTERIST. Contained in 100g.

Energy - 100/24 kJ/kcal

Fat - 1,00 g

   Saturates - 0,02 g

Carbohydrates - 4,70 g

  Sugar - 2,80 g

Fibre - 2,50 g

Protein - 2,00 g

Salt - 0,19 g

45030053
No reviews

You might also like

Customers who bought this product also bought:

We use our own and third-party cookies to obtain statistical data on the navigation of our users and improve our services. If you accept or continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. You can change the settings or get more information here

Product added to wishlist